Thursday 12 November 2009

No cycling at work so far this week. I've had a lot to do at work and so worked through a few lunchtimes and late evenings plus I've also had some personal things to sort out so the time to ride has not been available to me.


On the plus side, I have managed to compile my x-mas list for my family. I certainly don't expect to receive ALL of the items listed, but my wife and kids clam they need ideas so I have to do a list for them.
Just so long as I don't get socks!


There's never anything I really need, however this year the cycle carrier would be a real blessing for me.
  • A cycle carrier for the back of my car.
  • A rear mudguard for the MTB.
  • A bicycle maintenance book.
  • A new bumbag.
  • Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 for the PC.

    I've given up the thought of buying a cheap road bike for now. My thoughts are that following x-mas there may be a few more available or cheaper deals to be had.

1 comment:

  1. Great list (sans MW2)! And once January hits you should see a significant drop in prices, as "last years model" bikes will be on the quick sell lot!

    ReplyDelete